Be part of our nation-building efforts as we develop significant infrastructure and distinctive properties to advance Malaysia.
Applications for the Gamuda Scholarship 2018 close on 15 April 2018.
Course Of Study
Local University (Public / Private / Foreign Branch Campus)
Overseas Course of Study Offered to
- New applicants are required to register their details before applying.
- Subsequent log-ins will require applicants to key in their email address and designated password.
- It is advisable to access this website using Internet Explorer.
- The scholarship application form comprises of nine (9) sections, and would take approximately one (1) hour to complete.
- Applicants are required to attach the following supporting documents together with the application:
- Academic results from SPM (or equivalent) onwards.
- Offer letter from institution(s) of higher learning.
- Latest academic transcripts (if currently pursuing an undergraduate degree).
- Parent(s)’ latest income documentations e.g. payslip, EA form, J Form, pension slip.
- One of the sections would require applicants to type a minimum 300-word essay. Copy and paste of essay is NOT allowed.
- Applicants can save the incomplete essay at any one-time and log-in to complete it at a later time.
- All fields marked (*) are compulsory and must be completed prior to submission.
- All fields marked (*) in each section must be filled, in order for applicants to “Save” and proceed to the next section or to log-out.
- If a compulsory field is not relevant or applicable to the applicants, please indicate as “N/A or (-)”.
- If there is trouble attaching the documents, please click “How to attach file” at the top right of the application form for instruction.
- Upon submission of the application, no further amendments will be allowed.
- Should you have any queries, kindly email us at email@example.com