As a responsible corporate citizen, Gamuda Berhad (“Gamuda”) is totally committed to upholding the highest standards of transparency, accountability and integrity in the disclosure of all material information on the Company to the investing public in an accurate, clear, complete and timely manner in accordance with the corporate disclosure requirements as set out in the Bursa Securities’ Main Market Listing Requirements.
The primary objectives of Gamuda’s Corporate Disclosure Policy are: –
- To promote and maintain market integrity and investor confidence.
- To provide equal access to the Company’s material information in an accurate, clear, timely and complete manner and to avoid selective disclosure to the investing public.
- To exercise due diligence such that information disseminated to the investing public will be as far as possible accurate, clear, timely and complete.
- To have in place an efficient procedures for management of information which promotes accountability for the disclosure and dissemination of material information to the investing public.
- To build good investor relations with the investing public based on the principles of trust, honesty, openness, transparency and sound understanding of the Company.
To achieve its objectives, the Company will endeavour to undertake the following:-