Damansara-Puchong Highway (LDP)
Connecting two key satellite towns in the Klang Valley, Gamuda Berhad’s responsibilities in building the LDP included design, construction, testing, commissioning and maintenance works.
Spanning 40km, the highway has a total of 21 bridges and 19 interchanges.
Biggest infrastructure project in Coffs Harbour’s history
Gamuda Australia was awarded a major road transport project by the NSW Government, AUD$1.35 billion (RM4.1 billion) contract to deliver the main package of works for the Coffs Harbour Bypass.
The design and construct contract will be delivered through a 50-50 joint venture with Ferrovial Construction, generating an estimated AUD$675 million (RM2.05 billion) in revenue for Gamuda.
The scope of works includes:
- 14km of new and upgraded four-lane divided highway bypassing the Coffs Harbour CBD and urban area
- Three tunnels (approximately 1km in total) through prominent ridges along the alignment
- A new bus interchange and pedestrian footbridge servicing a local primary school
- Three grade-separated interchanges
- Upgrade of the existing Pacific Highway between Korora Hill and the dual carriageway highway at Sapphire
- Local access and service roads adjacent to sections of the new highway providing connections for local residents and businesses.
The joint venture team and both parent companies have worked collaboratively with Transport for NSW throughout the tender to make sure the local community, local jobs and local businesses are at the heart of delivering the project.
Planning and detailed design works will commence immediately with the Bypass opening to traffic in late 2026, with final project completion in late 2027.