To the extent that it is applicable, no employee is allowed to be a member of more than one of the following committees:
• Tender Opening Committee (TOC)
• Technical Evaluation Committee (TEC)
• Financial Evaluation Committee (FEC)
• Legal Evaluation Committee (LEC)
• Commercial Evaluation Committee (CEC)
In certain circumstances, the TEC, FEC and/or LEC could be joined as one Technical-Financial-Legal Evaluation Committee (TFLEC). In such situations, the TFLEC will ensure a clear segregation of duties to prevent any conflict of interest and eliminate any possible risk of malpractice.
Employees are to treat all contractors and consultants equally, and to adhere to the following guidelines:
• To select contractors and/or consultants who meet requirements with regard to special skills, related experience, good track record,
production capacity and sound financial capacity
• Not to select any bidder who has expressed no interest to bid or work with Gamuda
• Not to disclose the identity of bidders to each other
• To issue the same tender or bidding documents, including addendums and clarification, whether printed or in electronic form, to all
contractors and/or consultants
Employees are not obliged to any individual, contractor or consultant in the course of procurement activities and will not participate in any transaction that will lead to personal gain. This includes the acceptance of gifts, benefits, compensation or consideration as
an inducement or reward from any individual, agent or proxy of the contractor or consultant for doing or refraining from doing or to show favouritism or disapproval to any contractor or consultant.